Get a Free Case Review -
Kelley & Ferraro LLP
- Published date: November 8, 2020
- Cleveland, Ohio, United States 44113 [ #170 Ad Views - 36 ]
The attorneys at Kelley & Ferraro, LLP, have dedicated their careers to help mesothelioma victims by recovering compensation from asbestos manufacturers and distributors. We've got extensive experience handling mesothelioma claims, and our lawyers will advise you of your rights.
Even if you get employees' compensation benefits, you may recover additional damages at another personal injury lawsuit. Dependents who've lost a relative to wrongful death can file for compensation as well.
Our seasoned personal injury lawyers are well prepared to advise and represent people injured during the state of Ohio and nationwide. Our legal team has recovered over $1 billion for asbestos and mesothelioma clients during the U.S.
Contact us should you think you or your relative may have become ill through exposure to asbestos at toxic Ohio job sites like:
- General Motors plants in Norwood, Warren, or Mansfield
- American Sheet & Tin Plate Company in Alliance
- Columbus Steel Company
- General Electric at Canton
- Goodyear Aircraft in Canton
- Ford Motor Company in Cincinnati
- American Steel Foundry at Alliance
- Dayton Power & Light
- Akron Gas Company
- B.F. Goodrich Chemical Company in Avon Lake
- Diamond Rubber Company at South Akron
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber in Akron
It's important to contact an attorney as soon as possible afterward obtaining a mesothelioma diagnosis. There are stringent statutes of limitations for filing personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits related to asbestos exposure and mesothelioma. Talk with one of our attorneys to find out about the statute of limitations.
Extended Exposure to elevated levels of asbestos has been shown to cause several illnesses, including cancer. Typically, people are exposed to high levels of asbestos in their workplace or via contact with a household member's work clothing.
At the Ohio law firm of Kelley & Ferraro, LLP, we represent people who've asbestos-related cancer in addition to family members that have lost family members to wrongful death. Our lawyers understand that mesothelioma and other kinds of cancer require considerable medical care that typically renders the individual unable to work.
For more than 20 decades, Kelley & Ferraro, LLP, has served Ohio residents with experienced personal injury representation. Together with lawyer Michael V. Kelley, attorney James L. Ferraro founded the company in 1997. Today, it has grown to include longer than 80 lawyers and staff members.
In addition to personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits in Ohio, our attorneys behave as co-counsel with attorneys in various jurisdictions on several million asbestos cases throughout the U.S., occasionally emerging pro hac vice in other state courts. As one of the biggest asbestos and mesothelioma litigation practices in the nation, we've almost 40,000 cases.
One of the secrets to our success is our thorough case preparation and skill in the courtroom. We pride ourselves on being trial attorneys that have a reputation for tactical, competitive litigation. Whether our competition is an auto insurance company or a multinational company, we're ready to struggle as hard as necessary to get results.
We have dedicated our careers to safeguarding the rights of injury victims and families that have lost loved ones to wrongful death. By working closely with our clients, we get to know them as people and genuinely understand their requirements.
Whether you were injured in a car accident, by a defective drug, or by exposure to asbestos, working with an experienced trial lawyer is your very best chance of recovering fair and full damages. Attorneys who are not prepared or ready to take cases to trial simply do not possess as much negotiating power.
At Kelley & Ferraro, LLP, however, we're known for our ability as trial attorneys. In reality, James L. Ferraro, among the firm's founders, was a national finalist for Trial Lawyer of the Year in 1997.
Our Plaintiffs' law firm represents people injured on the job in Ohio and other states across the U.S.
At Kelley & Ferraro, LLP, we offer free first in-house or phone Consultations to mesothelioma victims in Ohio across the country. Please send an email or call our office at 216-202-3450 or 800-398-1795 today to schedule your spare consultation.
Kelley & Ferraro LLP
Address - Ernst & Young Tower, 950 Main Ave #1300, Cleveland, OH 44113, United States
Contact - 800-398-1795
Website - https://www.kelley-ferraro.com/
When you call, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on lawyersfirmusa.com
Law Firm and Lawyers Reviews
Please Login to rate and review this listing.
No reviews yet, Be the first to write a review this listing.
Some Important Points Regarding Lawyers Firm USA
- Lawyers Firm USA provides the useful information about the law firm operating in the major states of the USA.
- It provides close to accurate information about the law firms. You can also verify the information at your end.
- If some of the information about the law business found incorrect, you can consult us via our contact page or give suggestion to correct the law firm details.
- Law Firms in the USA can advertise with our directory firm by visiting the contact us page and fill the necessary form. You can also mail us at email@example.com
- The listed law firms are well reputed and have a social presence at every platform. We list the firms after verifying them at every portal.
- You can take the COVID safety precautions before visiting any of the law firm listed at Lawyers Firm USA portal.