O’Connor Acciani & Levy – Mesothelioma Law Firm Columbus
- Published date: November 10, 2020
- Columbus, Ohio, United States 43215 [ #174 Ad Views - 46 ]
Suppose you or a loved one was diagnosed with mesothelioma, as well as you think it was caused by exposure to asbestos at work. In that case, our OConnor Acciani & Levy mesothelioma attorneys Columbus could have the ability to assist you.
Contact us to review your mesothelioma claim in our law office. Our injury attorneys possess the expertise you want to pursue payment for the damages you have suffered successfully. We won't charge legal fees unless we are successful.
Jobs with a High Risk for Asbestos Exposure
Asbestos has been used in several sectors before the mid-1970s. However, employees in the following sectors faced a much higher risk of direct or indirect exposure to asbestos:
- Insulation production
- Air conditioning fix
- Automobile repair
- Car manufacturing
Even employees who did not work directly with substances that contained asbestos were at risk of being vulnerable, as asbestos fibers may become airborne and be easily inhaled by other employees at a factory or job website.
The use of asbestos is indefensible as there was clinical evidence linking asbestos exposure to mesothelioma. Firms that continued to apply this harmful mineral knew about the threat.
That is why our Columbus Mesothelioma lawyers will work tirelessly to research your claim to build the most robust case possible so we can obtain maximum damages.
Why You Will Need a Columbus Mesothelioma Attorney
If youd like your legal mesothelioma Claim to have the best chance of success, you have to seek advice from an experienced attorney in Columbus who will guide you through the legal process.
We'll carefully examine your situation to find out if you have a legitimate legal claim. If you do, then well take the appropriate actions to handle your request, Which might include:
- Compiling medical evidence - We will collect the proper medical records on you or your loved one's mesothelioma identification. If needed, we could consult a medical specialist to make a comprehensive report describing how the diagnosis is linked to asbestos exposure.
- Finding out where and when you're exposed to asbestos - This is one of the most challenging parts of almost any mesothelioma claim. Since sufferers usually do not develop mesothelioma before decades after being exposed to asbestos, many of the companies that used asbestos have gone out of business.
- Filing a claim with an asbestos hope - Many firms that utilized asbestos have established trust funds to compensate victims and families of people who have been diagnosed with mesothelioma.
- Filing a mesothelioma lawsuit - If asbestos exposure is linked to a business that has not established hope, our lawyers can file a lawsuit to pursue fair compensation.
- Negotiate a reasonable settlement - Many businesses settle asbestos suits before going to trial because it is not as expensive. While our attorneys are eager to pay, we will not take a lowball offer. We arrive at negotiations knowing exactly how much compensation you're entitled to.
If we cannot negotiate a reasonable settlement, we will not be afraid to take your case to trial to pursue justice, given the damages you have suffered. Our dedicated lawyers will always place your interests at the forefront of everything we do.
Forms of Mesothelioma Compensation
You Might Be Entitled to various forms of reimbursement in a legal mesothelioma claim, such as:
- Past, present, and future medical expenditures
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
In case you lost a loved one to Asbestos-linked mesothelioma, our Columbus lawyers may be able to recover wrongful death compensation, including:
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of calmness
- Lost financial aid
- Pain and suffering
If the negligence in your case was particularly extreme, you might qualify for punitive damages, which are designed to punish the defendant and deter similar behavior by others.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Right Away
At O'Connor, Acciani & Levy, we have a firm commitment to holding employers accountable for negligence that causes death or injury. Also, we desire victims to have fair reimbursement to have financial stability as they try to proceed with their own lives.
Our Columbus mesothelioma lawyers will carefully review your claim to find out how we can help you. We will always put your best interests first, and we're not going to charge fees unless We obtain a fair settlement or a favorable verdict.
OConnor Acciani & Levy
Address - 10 W. Broad St #1170 Columbus OH 43215
Contact - 877-427-5590
Law Firm and Lawyers Reviews
Some Important Points Regarding Lawyers Firm USA
- Lawyers Firm USA provides the useful information about the law firm operating in the major states of the USA.
- It provides close to accurate information about the law firms. You can also verify the information at your end.
- If some of the information about the law business found incorrect, you can consult us via our contact page or give suggestion to correct the law firm details.
- Law Firms in the USA can advertise with our directory firm by visiting the contact us page and fill the necessary form. You can also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The listed law firms are well reputed and have a social presence at every platform. We list the firms after verifying them at every portal.
- You can take the COVID safety precautions before visiting any of the law firm listed at Lawyers Firm USA portal.
Related Lawyers Firm - Law Firm USA listings
Asbestos is the fibers resistant to heat, fire, and substances; it was widely used in many industries in the 20th century. It's still used today for many applications and is the main reason for cancer known as Mesothelioma. The Mesothelioma Law Firm Columbus helps the Mesothelioma and asbestos exposure victims claim the companies' compensation amount. Throughout the years, numerous individuals who...Asbestos Mesothelioma Law Firm Columbus 445 Hutchinson Avenue, Suite 100, Columbus, OH Columbus - 43235 Ohio November 9, 2020+1 866-227-7711
For several years, asbestos has been considered the response to almost every production requirement. It had been used in a diverse selection of building materials and construction products and was used to create fire-retardant clothing. Despite understanding the risks of asbestos for decades, it was only in 1989 that are banned from the United States Environmental Protection Agency. Though asbesto...Asbestos Mesothelioma Law Firm Columbus 4016 Townsfair Way Suite 210 Columbus, OH Columbus - 43219 Ohio June 21, 2019614-362-7000
In case you or a loved one was diagnosed with mesothelioma and you believe it had been brought on by exposure to asbestos on the job, our Columbus Mesothelioma Attorneys could have the ability to assist you. We won't charge legal fees unless we're successful. You want to seek advice from an experienced lawyer who will guide you through the legal procedure if you would like your mesothelioma legal ...Asbestos Mesothelioma Law Firm Columbus 10 W Broad Street Suite 925 Columbus, OH Columbus - 43215 Ohio June 21, 2019877-288-3241