The Mesothelioma Law Firm of Kitrick, Lewis & Harris Co. Columbus
- Published date: November 9, 2020
- Modified date: November 10, 2020
- Columbus, Ohio, United States 43235 [ #173 Ad Views - 222 ]
Asbestos is the fibers resistant to heat, fire, and substances; it was widely used in many industries in the 20th century. It's still used today for many applications and is the main reason for cancer known as Mesothelioma. The Mesothelioma Law Firm Columbus helps the Mesothelioma and asbestos exposure victims claim the companies' compensation amount.
Throughout the years, numerous individuals who have worked around asbestos dust have created Mesothelioma, a type of disease that develops in the lung's coating and close by tissues. In case you have been diagnosed with Mesothelioma, you must speak to a lawyer quickly. Mesothelioma cases typically involve large numbers of defendants, and this may make seeking compensation difficult. Furthermore, proving liability after a lot of years may be overwhelming to those without legal expertise.
Asbestos in Columbus Ohio
Asbestos was utilized in Ohio factories, steel mills, and workshops for years as insulation and decreased fire probability. It has been used in various products, exposing both production employees and the general public to asbestos fibers, Mesothelioma, and asbestosis, a chronic lung inflammation.
Many Ohio mesothelioma cases have led to reimbursement for all members of a specific group, and a lawyer can explain how to collect from an established compensation fund if you're eligible for one. If no fund is present in your situation, a lawyer will be able to help you seek reimbursement from the right parties.
Common Resources of Asbestos Dust Exposure
Asbestosis and Mesothelioma are caused by exposure to asbestos fibers. These fibers are present in various products, particularly those of elderly manufacture, but many are still being fabricated.
Frequent Products made with Asbestos include:
- Brake Shoes, brake pads, and clutch plates
- Roof Shingles, underlayment, and tar
- Vinyl Flooring tiles and siding
- Thermal insulation
- "Transite" building materials
- Fireproofing Materials and interior fire doors
- Firefighters' Clothes and some curtains used in theaters
- Caulk, Combined compounds, gaskets, and feel coatings
- Vermiculite products
Who will get exposed to Asbestos?
People who become ill from Asbestos are typically those exposed to it regularly, either at a job where they work directly with it through important environmental contact. For example, construction workers may be disclosed when asbestos fibers are released during a teardown or remodel.
Family Members of those who have been regularly exposed to asbestos fibers have also developed Mesothelioma, probably from regular contact with all the loved ones' work clothing. And asbestos-contaminated vermiculite has been discovered in individual soil conditioners as well as other landscaping materials.
Compensation for Mesothelioma Victims in Columbus
Mesothelioma victims in Columbus deserve fair and just compensation for any number of important reasons:
Medical treatment for Mesothelioma is expensive, often requiring surgery, chemotherapy, or radiation treatment.
People diagnosed with Mesothelioma can't continue to work and frequently select early retirement for medical reasons. This job loss impacts the living standard of the entire family.
Mark Kitrick based Kitrick, Lewis & Harris, L.P.A. in 1986 after working as the senior litigator with a larger injury firm for five years. His assignment was simple-help those who have been hurt or killed through somebody else's negligence or misconduct. In 1997, Mark Lewis joined the company, followed closely by Sean Harris in 2005.
Hire the Top Mesothelioma Law Firm Columbus Ohio
We understand how overwhelming it is to endure a severe injury or tragic passing and then navigate a confusing legal system. From the beginning, we are at your side, working hard to make sure you receive close personal attention. That kind of counsel sets us apart from other law firms.
Our firm markets itself via word-of-mouth advertisement practices. If a referring lawyer contacts us, we include that lawyer on the case. If we are contacted via referral in the preceding customer, we thank you personally for writing to the referrer. Communication is a crucial element that contributes to the achievement of our firm. When our firm is contacted, one of our lawyers takes immediate action to speak and meet with the customer within 24 hours to appraise the case.
The Mesothelioma Law Firm of Kitrick, Lewis & Harris Co.
Address - 445 Hutchinson Avenue, Suite 100, Columbus, OH 43235
Contact - 866-227-7711
Law Firm and Lawyers Reviews
Some Important Points Regarding Lawyers Firm USA
- Lawyers Firm USA provides the useful information about the law firm operating in the major states of the USA.
- It provides close to accurate information about the law firms. You can also verify the information at your end.
- If some of the information about the law business found incorrect, you can consult us via our contact page or give suggestion to correct the law firm details.
- Law Firms in the USA can advertise with our directory firm by visiting the contact us page and fill the necessary form. You can also mail us at [email protected]
- The listed law firms are well reputed and have a social presence at every platform. We list the firms after verifying them at every portal.
- You can take the COVID safety precautions before visiting any of the law firm listed at Lawyers Firm USA portal.