PKSD Mesothelioma Law Firm Milwaukee
- Published date: November 19, 2020
- Modified date: December 9, 2022
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States 53203 [ #244 Ad Views - 238 ]
PKSD is a Milwaukee based personal injury law firm that charges no upfront fees and offers a free case review to all new clients of the firm. Contact us today or visit our website for more information.
Mesothelioma is a rare type of cancer. It always occurs in the lining of lungs, abdomen and heart known as the mesothelium. The most common type of mesothelioma, tumours form on the sac that lines the chest cavity and protects the lungs. Most people who have mesothelioma have been exposed to asbestos on the job. In many cases, it might take 30-50 years after a person is exposed to asbestos before any symptoms of mesothelioma arise.
What Are The Signs of Mesothelioma?
Symptoms can vary based on which Organ is involved but may include:
- Difficulty in breathing
- Persistent cough
- Pain under the rib cage
- Weight loss
- Abdominal swelling and pain
- Issues with blood clotting
What's Mesothelioma Diagnosed?
Complete physical examination, including lung function tests, lung X-ray, blood tests
CT scan or MRI, which give detailed images of organs & tissues in the body
Biopsy operation to remove a tissue sample that is studied by a professional (pathologist)
Like most cancers, treatment can vary depending on what stage cancer remains in (just how far it has progressed) and in which it's found, in addition to the patient's general health and age.
Treatment can include:
- Surgery for tumours
- Removal of fluid from the chest and abdomen
Researchers are analyzing new Treatments for mesothelioma. Some therapies are in the final phase of clinical research trials. In case you're diagnosed with mesothelioma, then ask your doctor about clinical trials happening near you, or contact the National Cancer Institute.
Need of Experienced Mesothelioma Lawyer in Milwaukee
The Injury lawyers of Pitman, Kalkhoff, Sicula & Dentice, S.C. are pleased to see you've taken the first step in protecting your own loved ones by seeking a lawyer.
PKSD Focuses solely on injury cases, deciding to devote our abilities and resources to Those injured and their families for whom we could make the most significant difference Through our exceptional service, legal experience, vast resources and passionate advocacy.
Launched in 1999, PKSD provides Outstanding legal service to the injured throughout Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa and New Mexico.
Each client fulfils one of our attorneys during their initial free consultation.
We journey to you when you have to meet. Your attorney can visit you at your home, the hospital, or any location that is convenient for you.
PKSD ensures you will work with a committed attorney and paralegal to work out your claim.
Our attorneys have over 150 years of legal experience, making us proficient injury attorneys with a commitment to exemplary client service and exceptional representation. We travel the entire state of Wisconsin to serve our customers, that are from every corner of Wisconsin.
Exceptional resources enable us to handle the most complicated injury situation anywhere in Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa or New Mexico. We retain a network of private investigators (former members of law enforcement), professional medical staff and accident reconstruction experts to help build your situation and obtain a large settlement.
Contact our Milwaukee Wisconsin Mesothelioma Lawyers
Suppose you or a loved one was diagnosed with mesothelioma. In that case, it's essential to employ an experienced and skilled Milwaukee personal injury law firm to shield you and assist you in getting the financial compensation you deserve.
At PKSD, our experienced attorneys run a full evaluation Into your injuries and work to acquire high premiums for our customers. Also, our attorneys offer each client with personalized focus and passionate representation.
PKSD Mesothelioma Law Firm
Address - 1110 N Doctor M.L.K. Jr Dr Suite 320 Milwaukee, WI 53203
Contact - 414-212-0000
Law Firm and Lawyers Reviews
Some Important Points Regarding Lawyers Firm USA
- Lawyers Firm USA provides the useful information about the law firm operating in the major states of the USA.
- It provides close to accurate information about the law firms. You can also verify the information at your end.
- If some of the information about the law business found incorrect, you can consult us via our contact page or give suggestion to correct the law firm details.
- Law Firms in the USA can advertise with our directory firm by visiting the contact us page and fill the necessary form. You can also mail us at [email protected]
- The listed law firms are well reputed and have a social presence at every platform. We list the firms after verifying them at every portal.
- You can take the COVID safety precautions before visiting any of the law firm listed at Lawyers Firm USA portal.