Michael Cordova Mesothelioma Law Firm Phoenix
- Published date: November 26, 2020
- Phoenix, Arizona, United States 85006 [ #296 Ad Views - 7 ]
Asbestos is a mineral fiber that has been used in construction despite its fire resistance; it is extremely detrimental to your health as asbestos particles from the atmosphere can easily be inhaled or ingested. Once your body takes in the asbestos particles, they will lodge in various body cavities, particularly your lungs. Michael Cordova Mesothelioma Law Firm Phoenix helps the victims in filing the claim amount from the companies.
Unfortunately, It's fairly sure that any exposure to Asbestos is too much. This is due to the following:
- Asbestos fibers are so small and easily enter into the body, which makes it impossible to ascertain your degree of vulnerability.
- It is fairly difficult to contain asbestos because it can easily be picked up by the end or spread from asbestos-exposed workers.
- Often, workers can expose their families to asbestos since the fibers are in their clothes.
Qualities of Michael Cordova Mesothelioma Law Firm Phoenix
Your asbestos exposure could have induced you to encounter many Health complications, including irritated and inflamed lungs. We know that this causes you considerable pain. In the Law Offices of Michael Cordova, We'll help you receive compensation for those who have incurred some of the following three Key health hazards related to asbestos exposure:
- Asbestos: It is a non-cancerous lung disease that is progressive and long-lasting.
- Lung Cancer: The largest number of asbestos exposure-related deaths is due to lung cancer.
- Mesothelioma: This is an uncommon kind of cancer that affects the lining of important internal organs. Most cases have been linked to asbestos exposure.
The Law Offices of Michael Cordova was founded in 1994 by Michael Fairbairn Cordova, a graduate of Harvard Law School. The Law Firm handles several injury and accident cases, including construction site accidents, premises liability, tractor-trailer injuries, and injuries involving serious accident and wrongful death.
Our core values are theyre the very fabric of the organization. They are values which we speak about, that we share, and that we implement into our lifestyle in the office.
We strive to guarantee that each person is working toward a frequent goal of advancing our clients' interests. As part of that process, all of us share in the obligation that we've got to each customer to accomplish that aim.
We encourage each Other, and rather than every one of us approaching our work as a narrowly defined set of responsibilities, we approach our work with a global mindset with all the shared duty of servicing our clients into the best of our capacity to do the greatest possible outcome we could.
Diligence and Difficult Work
Michael's grandfather Instilled in him at an early age, the principle which"there is no substitute for hard work." From the time he started working at age 13 yanking weeds in the area to bring in money, Michael has firmly believed in the fundamentals of hard work and diligence. He leads by example, and he anticipates and obtains from his worker's similar effort for the company's clients.
Our exercise of Diligence includes implementing case processes, the regular use of checklists and priority lists, and regularly scheduled communications with our customers and full reviews of customer cases daily. This hard work and diligence continue, as thoroughly explained previously when the customer's case reaches the settlement division.
We have real Appreciation for our clients, as well as for our fellow employees. In our workplace, we all recognize that our customers have many options when it comes to selecting a law firm to represent them for their personal injury claim. From the very first telephone through the conclusion of our clients' situation --and in certain situations, even after their situation is over--our customers are treated with admiration, courtesy and respect.
We also appreciate our fellow employees. We're very fortunate to have a group of people that we Do working together for our clientele. We consult with our group of Workers as a family, and that is reflected in how we work together and the way we enjoy and love each other daily.
Among the very important qualities that we have is our integrity. No amount of money can purchase integrity, and no amount of business success can result in integrity. It is something which takes dedication and discipline to establish. It's earned over an elongated period by doing things the right way every moment.
Integrity must be practised every day, or it may be lost in a minute. We don't take shortcuts. We work hard and with transparency and communicate diligently and frequently with our clientele. At times, we have to share the news with our clients that are not what they wish to hear, but we do this promptly and frankly and in a manner that is empathetic to our clientele.
The famous soccer as human beings, not one of us is perfect, but that doesn't necessarily mean that we shouldn't try for perfection.
It is through Striving for perfection, which we set our targets and processes that permit us to achieve the best possible service and results for our customers. Excellence is our goal. And at times, we've provided service and accomplished results that our clients would describe as perfection.
Accountability goes Hand-in-hand with ethics. In case you have ethics, then you'll have accountability. Since 2015, at the end of our clients' cases, we've asked from each client that they complete a survey to assess the law firm, its employees, and its service in fifteen distinct categories.
If you or a Relative is suffering from health consequences due To asbestos exposure, contact our attorneys for a confidential and free Consultation to learn more about receiving your deserved reimbursement. You can contact that the Law Offices of Michael Cordova at -LRB-602-RRB- 883-8593 or by submitting your Information via the Case Evaluation.
Michael Cordova Law Firm
Address - 1700 N 7th St #1, Phoenix, AZ 85006
Contact - 602-812-2943
Law Firm and Lawyers Reviews
Some Important Points Regarding Lawyers Firm USA
- Lawyers Firm USA provides the useful information about the law firm operating in the major states of the USA.
- It provides close to accurate information about the law firms. You can also verify the information at your end.
- If some of the information about the law business found incorrect, you can consult us via our contact page or give suggestion to correct the law firm details.
- Law Firms in the USA can advertise with our directory firm by visiting the contact us page and fill the necessary form. You can also mail us at email@example.com
- The listed law firms are well reputed and have a social presence at every platform. We list the firms after verifying them at every portal.
- You can take the COVID safety precautions before visiting any of the law firm listed at Lawyers Firm USA portal.