Get a Free Case Review -
Philips Law Group – Arizona Law Firm
- Published date: June 27, 2019
- Modified date: June 27, 2019
- Phoenix, Arizona, United States 85012 [ #85 Ad Views - 157 ]
In Phillips Law Group, located in Phoenix, our asbestos Lawyers represent People across Arizona who have been diagnosed using mesothelioma - a rare form of cancer that is almost exclusively attributed to asbestos exposure.
Mesothelioma is a fatal disease that affects thousands of victims per day year. Our Phoenix, Arizona mesothelioma attorneys have the experience to handle complicated asbestos exposure litigation and the resources to manage your case from beginning to finish.
Mesothelioma is a cancer of this mesothelium - the tissue that surrounds and protects the gut, heart, lungs, and other essential organs. Aggressive cancer, cancer generally starts out from the lining of the chest (the pleura) and spreads to nearby tissues and organs. The most common type of mesothelioma encountered by our Phoenix asbestos lawyers is pleural mesothelioma. Pleural mesothelioma is most frequently attributed to this inhalation of asbestos fibers. Though treatments are available to slow the progression of pleural disease, the disease is virtually always life-threatening.
Because there are such varied symptoms associated with mesothelioma, it's Extremely tough to diagnose. Mesothelioma symptoms are often mistaken for other forms of cancer and less serious ailments linked to respiratory distress. Symptoms of mesothelioma may include shortness of breath, cough, chest pain, pneumonia, fever, bowel obstruction, abdominal pain, trouble swallowing, and painful swelling near the face and neck. In many cases, mesothelioma symptoms don't emerge until the disease has already spread to other areas of the human body. A mesothelioma diagnosis is also problematic because symptoms typically do not look for approximately 10 to 50 years after the first asbestos exposure.
In the Event That You or a family member has already been diagnosed with mesothelioma, it Is very important to contact our Phoenix asbestos attorneys to investigate your legal choices. In Phillips Law Group at Arizona, our mesothelioma attorneys are committed to assisting victims of asbestos exposure get the compensation they deserve.
If you or a part of your family has been diagnosed with Asbestos Our Phoenix, Tucson, and Arizona mesothelioma attorneys will help sufferers of Asbestos exposure receive the compensation they deserve. Our personal injury attorneys accept cases on a contingency fee foundation, Meaning we do not get paid unless we win or settle the case!
Philips Law Group
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
More than 25 Years
English: Spoken, Written
3101 North Central Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Website - https://www.phillipslaw.com/mesothelioma
When you call, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on lawyersfirmusa.com
Law Firm and Lawyers Reviews
Please Login to rate and review this listing.
No reviews yet, Be the first to write a review this listing.
Some Important Points Regarding Lawyers Firm USA
- Lawyers Firm USA provides the useful information about the law firm operating in the major states of the USA.
- It provides close to accurate information about the law firms. You can also verify the information at your end.
- If some of the information about the law business found incorrect, you can consult us via our contact page or give suggestion to correct the law firm details.
- Law Firms in the USA can advertise with our directory firm by visiting the contact us page and fill the necessary form. You can also mail us at email@example.com
- The listed law firms are well reputed and have a social presence at every platform. We list the firms after verifying them at every portal.
- You can take the COVID safety precautions before visiting any of the law firm listed at Lawyers Firm USA portal.