Shaheen & Gordan Mesothelioma Law Firm Portland
- Published date: November 28, 2020
- Portland, Oregon, United States 97201 [ #302 Ad Views - 13 ]
Mesothelioma is a rare and life-threatening type of cancer most commonly brought on by exposure to asbestos. Over recent decades, countless Americans have died from mesothelioma, often because of exposure to asbestos at work. Approximately 3,000 new cases of the disease have been reported in the U.S. each year. Shaheen & Gordan Mesothelioma Law Firm Portland helps those asbestos exposure victims file a lawsuit against the companies they are working with.
Since the links between mesothelioma and asbestos became evident, Increased comprehension of the hazardous carcinogen sparked the most protracted and most expensive mass tort in U.S. history. Now, asbestos litigation proceeds to supply victims and families ruined by mesothelioma and other asbestos-related diseases with the justice and compensation they deserve. Experts project more investigations and assert throughout the upcoming decade, considering that the disease's latency interval (up to 50 years after exposure).
In Shaheen & Gordon, P.A., our trial lawyers are passionate About our role as legal assistants. Over time, we have earned national recognition for our tenacity and established outcomes, such as those acquired on behalf of families and victims that endure due to others' conduct. Suppose you or someone you love has been recently diagnosed with mesothelioma or would like more information about asbestos litigation. In that case, you can be confident about placing your trust in our compassionate and caring team.
Why Choose Shaheen & Gordan Mesothelioma Law Firm Portland
- Nationally Recognized, Award-Winning Trial Lawyers
- Millions of Dollars Recovered for Clients
- Personalized Service Backed by Proven Results
- Multiple Office Locations Serving Clients About Northern New England
To discuss a possible situation and learn how our firm can assist you, contact us for a FREE and confidential consultation. Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. proudly serves clients throughout New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, and beyond.
Mesothelioma & Asbestos Exposure
A mesothelioma is a form of cancer caused in most cases by Exposure to asbestos, a naturally occurring set of mineral fibers which could be lodged in the lining of the lungs (pleural mesothelioma), abdomen (peritoneal mesothelioma), or other organs and cause inflammation which may result in tumors. Deciding whether mesothelioma is joined to asbestos exposure is a vital aspect of any workable legal situation and requires evaluating the victim's risk variables.
Since asbestos has been used extensively in various applications until Its usage was limited and finally banned by the EPA in 1989, many Ways victims might have been exposed. These include:
Occupational Exposure - Exposure to asbestos at the Workplace is one of the most significant risk factors for mesothelioma. Asbestos has been every day in many professions, particularly during the first to mid-20th century, and was used heavily for manufacturing and industrial purposes because of the structural integrity and immunity to fire. Some of the most common professions linked to increased exposure dangers include:
- Asbestos mine workers
- Rail and shipyard employees
- Textile workers
Military Veterans - Veterans from all branches of the army commonly Faced increased risks of asbestos exposure, mainly when its use was prevalent from 1940 to 1980. But, veterans of the U.S. Navy commonly faced the highest risks, as this branch of the armed forces used the most asbestos products.
Non-Occupational Exposure - Cancer and other Asbestos-related diseases have been linked to other non-occupational facets. These commonly include:
- Secondary exposure among families of employees in a high-risk occupation
- Naturally occurring asbestos, such as exposure in communities near asbestos mines
- Tradespeople, workers, and homeowners who worked or lived in structures built before the 1980s
Among the most notable aspects of mesothelioma is it's long. Because of this, many people are diagnosed with mesothelioma after in life.
Victims' Rights: Mesothelioma & Asbestos Litigation
Mesothelioma is a life-changing diagnosis, and households often Face profound suffering and drawbacks as an outcome. However, victims and families can ease those burdens and secure the compensation they deserve by pursuing legal action. When many attorneys have been attracted to an asbestos lawsuit over the years, not all can offer the court experience and personalized focus that have helped our firm establish a reputation as bold and recognized advocates.
At Shaheen & Gordon, P.A., we leverage the experience and resources of a group backed by over 30 lawyers to assist victims and families in exploring their rights and choices in regards to asbestos litigation and mesothelioma claims.
Shaheen & Gordan Law Firm
Address - 75 Pearl Street, Suite 205 Portland, OR 97201
Contact - 207-222-7261
Law Firm and Lawyers Reviews
Some Important Points Regarding Lawyers Firm USA
- Lawyers Firm USA provides the useful information about the law firm operating in the major states of the USA.
- It provides close to accurate information about the law firms. You can also verify the information at your end.
- If some of the information about the law business found incorrect, you can consult us via our contact page or give suggestion to correct the law firm details.
- Law Firms in the USA can advertise with our directory firm by visiting the contact us page and fill the necessary form. You can also mail us at email@example.com
- The listed law firms are well reputed and have a social presence at every platform. We list the firms after verifying them at every portal.
- You can take the COVID safety precautions before visiting any of the law firm listed at Lawyers Firm USA portal.