Mesothelioma Law Offices of James M. Hoffmann St. Louis
- Published date: November 30, 2020
- Saint Louis, Missouri, United States 63144 [ #318 Ad Views - 12 ]
At the Mesothelioma Law Offices of James M. Hoffmann St. Louis, we strive to simplify the legal process for our clients dealing with a mesothelioma diagnosis.
Mesothelioma is an aggressive type of cancer that affects the lining of the lungs and abdomen. It is largely brought on by exposure to asbestos, a naturally occurring poisonous mineral that's been utilized for decades in several work businesses. Asbestos is a known carcinogen that enters your system by the inhalation of these fine particles or is moved to others from the clothes of the individual exposed.
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, Submitting a workers compensation lawsuit may not be your top priority. It is necessary to contact a St. Louis mesothelioma attorney as soon as possible since there's a time limit for filing all mesothelioma claims.
Asbestos Exposure - Need to Hire Top Mesothelioma Law Firm St. Louis
As soon as the 1920s, medical evidence revealed a However, this evidence was exceptionally asbestos and ignored continued to be fabricated and used primarily in mining, shipping, automobile production, and construction. It appeared simple to hide this medical information because of the disease's inactivity period from 25 to 50 years after the initial asbestos exposure.
Eventually, the authorities placed bans and restrictions on the usage of asbestos, which also helped create a safer and healthy environment for workers. However, many people nowadays are still facing their exposure from several decades back, and many workers are even exposed.
There are three major types of mesothelioma; they are distinguished from the body's organs they affect.
- Pleural mesothelioma -- impacts the protective lining in the lungs
- Peritoneal mesothelioma -- affects the gut cavity
- Pericardial mesothelioma -- impacts the cardiac cavity
It's not always easy to diagnose mesothelioma because it frequently presents symptoms that mimic other common issues. Even though there's no cure for mesothelioma, therapies like chemotherapy and surgery can improve prognosis and raise the individual's life expectancy.
Filing a Workers Compensation Claim for Mesothelioma
If you have been diagnosed with Mesothelioma, it is important to follow several steps to receive workers' compensation benefits for both you and your family.
- Notify your employer of this situation
- Seek medical care
- Check with a mesothelioma lawyer
These steps are important because, in Missouri, occupational diseases should be reported to your employer within 30 days of the condition's diagnosis. If you fail to register, they receive workers comp benefits.
When you notify your employer, be sure to state these details: Date, time, injury or exposure took place, and your name and address. Be sure that you produce a copy for yourself. Make notes as to when and where you gave the message. The more information that you have, the more valuable you can be to your situation.
Contact a James M. Hoffmann Law Firm St. Louis Mesothelioma Lawyer
The Law Office of James M. Hoffmann concentrates on Workers Compensation and Personal Injury to zealously represent injured clients' interests across the entire state of Missouri. James M. Hoffmann has successfully represented numerous injured workers throughout Missouri with over twenty years of legal expertise.
In the Law Office of James M. Hoffmann, we have a solid history of helping workers that have been diagnosed with mesothelioma receive medical attention and monetary reimbursement they and their household need.
According to St. Louis, handling workers' compensation cases Throughout the State of Missouri, our law firm will ensure that your rights are protected. Please call (314) 361-4300 or toll-free at -LRB-888-RRB- 872-6795. You can also complete our Online. All communications are returned promptly.
James M. Hoffmann Law Firm
Address - 2001 S Hanley Rd #325 St. Louis, MO 63144
Contact - 314-361-4300Website - https://www.hoffmannworkcomp.com/st-louis-mesothelioma-lawyer/
Law Firm and Lawyers Reviews
Some Important Points Regarding Lawyers Firm USA
- Lawyers Firm USA provides the useful information about the law firm operating in the major states of the USA.
- It provides close to accurate information about the law firms. You can also verify the information at your end.
- If some of the information about the law business found incorrect, you can consult us via our contact page or give suggestion to correct the law firm details.
- Law Firms in the USA can advertise with our directory firm by visiting the contact us page and fill the necessary form. You can also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The listed law firms are well reputed and have a social presence at every platform. We list the firms after verifying them at every portal.
- You can take the COVID safety precautions before visiting any of the law firm listed at Lawyers Firm USA portal.