Sauter Sullivan Mesothelioma Law Firm St. Louis
- Published date: November 30, 2020
- Saint Louis, Missouri, United States 63139 [ #319 Ad Views - 21 ]
Sauter Sullivan Mesothelioma Law Firm St. Louis is a reputed law firm that helps the victims of asbestos exposure.
It may happen more than you could think in the City of St. Louis. Asbestos was commonly used in buildings and consumer products before 1989, after which time the government resisted new applications of asbestos.
Asbestos is any of several naturally occurring silicate mineral fibers which were appreciated because they have been strong and fireproof.
Asbestos can be found in items such as insulation, patching compounds, cement, plastics, roofing shingles, texture paints, certain acoustic ceiling tiles, plumbing and electrical insulation, brake linings, vinyl flooring, warmth producing appliances such as irons or hot plates, and a wide array of building materials.
Dangers of Asbestos Exposure - Hire Top Mesothelioma Law Firm St. Louis
Asbestos becomes brittle or friable" with age, breaking down into extremely fine particles, causing severe, disabling, and potentially deadly ailments when inhaled. Some of the types of asbestos-related illnesses contain:
- Mesothelioma - a sort of cancer that primarily affects the lining of their lungs.
- Asbestosis - A chronic, progressive lung disorder is causing scarring of the lung tissue.
- Asbestos Pleural Diseases (Pleural Thickening / Pleural Plaques) - a lung disease characterized by scarring of the pleura, the thin membrane lining the lung and chest cavity.
- Asbestos-Related Lung Cancer (Bronchial Carcinoma / Adenocarcinoma) - Many kinds of lung cancer can be linked to asbestos exposure.
The severity of an illness caused by exposure to asbestos may vary depending on the length of time the individual was exposed and the amount he or she breathed in. It can take decades For symptoms to look after asbestos exposure.
Signs and symptoms may include shortness of tips of the fingers spread out and become rounder). Asbestos exposure can occur in many different manners, but employees in industries Such as mining and milling, fireproofing, and notably, Structure may be at a higher risk of exposure. Families of workers exposed to asbestos can also be affected by particles of asbestos brought home on the Worker's clothing.
The law firm of Sauter Sullivan Continues to Be Proudly serving individuals and representing their interests in court since 2001. The firm specializes in Personal Injury and Business Litigation, serving customers in state and federal courts in Missouri and Illinois, and across the United States.
The founding principles of the company, Matthew Sauter and Kevin Sullivan, have been practicing law since 1994, supplying the highest quality legal services for every individual seeking their counsel. Chris Geldmacher that has been successfully practicing Personal Injury Law since 1998, was made a partner from the company in 2012.
Carolyn Caruthers graduated from St. Louis University Law School in 2003, joined the firm in 2005, and was made a partner in 2016. Our newest team member, Michael Knepper, who has been an attorney since 2007, also joined the company in 2011. The partners and each lawyer with the firm are experienced professionals, working closely together with clients, ranging from ordinary individuals and small companies to strong businesses and individuals.
Honest and hardworking, we insist on integrity in all we do. The firm prides itself on being small enough to offer you the personal business relationship you deserve and large enough to apply the ability to ensure justice is served. Personalized attention implies you and your case will not fall through the cracks and languish unattended in the legal system.
We do everything possible to help keep cases moving in a timely and practical way possible. Whether you are a person, a partnering law company, or a big corporate client, you can count on the lawyers at Sauter Sullivan to always treat you with all the respect and care you deserve.
Contact Sauter Sullivan Mesothelioma Law Firm St. Louis
Sauter Sullivan is a strong and experienced group of successful St Louis Mesothelioma Law Firm. We have a comprehensive knowledge of the law and the thickness of tools always to give our clients positive outcomes. Our jury trial and courtroom experience are unparalleled in our area; we are in the courts nearly daily, representing our clients' rights and interests.
If youre suffering from illness brought on by exposure to asbestos, or you believe you or your loved one may have been subjected to asbestos, you should speak with a seasoned lawyer straight away. The Lawyers in Sauter Sullivan are pros at managing Asbestos Exposure cases, and they're able to assist you.
Contact us to get a free consultation with one of our Experienced Lawyers. There is no duty, and we take several cases on a contingency basis, in which you'll pay us no legal fees unless we win your case.
Sauter Sullivan Law Firm
Address - 3415 Hampton Avenue, St. Louis, Missouri 63139
Contact - 314-768-6800
Law Firm and Lawyers Reviews
Some Important Points Regarding Lawyers Firm USA
- Lawyers Firm USA provides the useful information about the law firm operating in the major states of the USA.
- It provides close to accurate information about the law firms. You can also verify the information at your end.
- If some of the information about the law business found incorrect, you can consult us via our contact page or give suggestion to correct the law firm details.
- Law Firms in the USA can advertise with our directory firm by visiting the contact us page and fill the necessary form. You can also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The listed law firms are well reputed and have a social presence at every platform. We list the firms after verifying them at every portal.
- You can take the COVID safety precautions before visiting any of the law firm listed at Lawyers Firm USA portal.