Goldberg Finnegan Mesothelioma Law Firm Washington DC
- Published date: December 24, 2020
- Washington, District of Columbia, United States 20036 [ #459 Ad Views - 35 ]
Are you or someone you love suffering from mesothelioma? The experienced group of Goldberg Finnegan Mesothelioma Law Firm Washington DC, can help recover the compensation you and your family need after a mesothelioma diagnosis.
There are no upfront fees, and we only get paid when we obtain a verdict or settlement for your situation.
Don't delay. Call us now at (888) 213-8140 and find out how we can help with your injury case.
Mesothelioma is a rare Kind of cancer that forms on the cells Covering the lungs and abdomen. It is mostly caused by exposure to asbestos, a naturally occurring carcinogen that was highly desirable for many industries, such as home and commercial buildings.
The asbestos particles are easily inhaled and can be Transferred through contact. Mesothelioma and other asbestos accidents typically develop after exposure to the carcinogen in the workplace.
Occupations at Risk for Asbestos Exposure - Hire Top Mesothelioma Law Firm Now
Did you or your loved one work in a market that routinely The U.S. Department of Labors Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has strict guidelines limiting the use of asbestos in the workplace. However, hundreds of thousands of people may have developed mesothelioma before the implementation of these regulations.
The following professions have a high risk for asbestos exposure:
- Automobile manufacturing workers
- Asbestos textile mill employees
- Construction engineers
- Construction employees
- Demolition and wrecking crews
- Railroad workers
- Sheet metal workers
- Shipyard employees
Employees can file a complaint with OSHA if they believe unsafe working conditions are damaging them. Still, you will need to file a personal injury case for those who have already contracted mesothelioma.
Need Some Help? Click To Call Us Today
Types of Mesothelioma Cases
For those already diagnosed, filing an accident claim may hold a Negligent employer accountable and help you and your family recover compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain, distress, or wrongful death.
There are two types of personal injury claims that can be filed by mesothelioma sufferers:
- Primary Asbestos Exposurecaused by direct exposure to the toxic material
- Secondary Asbestos Exposurecaused by contact with a person subjected to the toxic material
If a loved one has died due to asbestos exposure, then you may Be entitled to a wrongful death claim against the negligent employer or another responsible party.
In Maryland, statutes of limitations require these claims. It was filed within three years of the injury. Failing to submit a claim within this timeframe could keep you from getting the compensation you need for your illness. Don't hesitate; contact us today for a free legal consultation.
At the law offices of Goldberg Finnegan, our legal professionals Offer 100% FREE initial consultations and work fast to acquire the MAXIMUM amount for your injury lawsuit.
Our Objective restores peace of mind to you and your Loved Ones and Gives just a reward for the damages you've been forced to endure.
Within the past 20 decades, We've recovered tens of millions of dollars for clients in personal injury matters ranging from automobile accidents and medical malpractice to slide and fall and wrongful death. Our established reputation, size, and financial ability permit us to battle the largest defendants against their negligence, whether an insurance provider, auto or product manufacturer or health care system.
While our size makes us a powerful opponent, our focus remains On providing personalized client service, prompt attention to all telephone calls and emails, and regular case updates. We are pleased to represent clients in Maryland, Washington, D.C., and Virginia, providing the expertise, expertise, and enthusiasm you deserve from your injury attorneys.
Contact Goldberg Finnegan Mesothelioma Law Firm Now
We are here to give you the legal advice you require, at no cost. Your case evaluation is free, and there's no duty to pursue legal action. You won't owe us anything unless we win your injury case.
When you need representation, its essential to consult with a Law firm you trust. Goldberg Finnegan understands time is critical when seeking compensation for mesothelioma medical care costs and lost wages.
Our mesothelioma lawyers can Help You Get the compensation you deserve while holding negligent parties accountable for the injury they have caused.
We offer 100% FREE initial consultations and do not get paid If you don't win.
Goldberg Finnegan Mesothelioma Law Firm
Address - 1821 Jefferson Pl NW # 331 Washington, DC 20036
Contact - 202-887-5533Website - https://www.goldbergfinnegan.com/asbestos-mesothelioma-lawyers.html
Law Firm and Lawyers Reviews
Some Important Points Regarding Lawyers Firm USA
- Lawyers Firm USA provides the useful information about the law firm operating in the major states of the USA.
- It provides close to accurate information about the law firms. You can also verify the information at your end.
- If some of the information about the law business found incorrect, you can consult us via our contact page or give suggestion to correct the law firm details.
- Law Firms in the USA can advertise with our directory firm by visiting the contact us page and fill the necessary form. You can also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The listed law firms are well reputed and have a social presence at every platform. We list the firms after verifying them at every portal.
- You can take the COVID safety precautions before visiting any of the law firm listed at Lawyers Firm USA portal.