Koonz Mckenney Johnson & Depaolis Mesothelioma Law Firm Washington DC
- Published date: December 24, 2020
- Washington, District of Columbia, United States 20006 [ #463 Ad Views - 65 ]
Symptoms of asbestos exposure do not show for a long time. Someone who may have worked as an insulation installer in the 1960s may now be dealing with mesothelioma, asbestosis, lung, or other cancer analyses associated with inhaling poisonous asbestos fibers. Several industries, including transport, automobile, and fabrics, were aware of the risks asbestos could cause but failed to warn or protect their workers from such risks because companies finally chose profits over people. If you'd like to talk with one of our experienced Asbestos attorneys in Washington, D.C., contact Koonz Mckenney Johnson & Depaolis Mesothelioma Law Firm Washington DC now to schedule a free appointment and initial case evaluation.
What is Asbestos?
Asbestos is a general term for six naturally occurring fiber packs first utilized for insulation due to their capacity to withstand pressure and heat. However, when the fibers become airborne and are inhaled, the fibers place those exposed at risk of developing:
- Mesothelioma a rare form of cancer that can affect the lining of the lungs, abdomen, and heart
- Asbestosis an advanced nonmalignant disease
- esophageal cancer beginning in the lungs that can be deadly
The sole known cause of mesothelioma is asbestos exposure. Many businesses and producers knew of the dangers for decades. However, they chose not to make their workers or the public aware. Each year, thousands of individuals in the USA are diagnosed with mesothelioma as these employers acted without regard for their worker's or consumers' safety.
Laws for Asbestos Exposure - Hire Mesothelioma Law Firm in Washington DC Now
The United States Environmental Protection Agency and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration currently hunt better regulations to stop asbestos exposure, but These regulations cannot repair the past. Firms were silent about the wellbeing. It finally took a governmental Regrettably that it had been too late for many Employees and their families.
Even though many advertisements claim there are funds available to victims of asbestos exposure, these commercials are referencing bankruptcy Trusts that take administrative asbestos suit claims more frequently than not. These mesothelioma Claims will only pay pennies on the dollar for the hardships families are going through. For many, filing an asbestos suit with the assistance of an Experienced asbestos injury lawyer can gain significant amounts of asbestos Compensation to cover the medical expenses, also, to provide for victims, Their families, and spouses.
For the past 30 Decades, Our mesothelioma law firm has helped victims of asbestos exposure who developed asbestosis, lung cancer, or mesothelioma recover monetary damages against the companies that put their health and safety in danger. Our asbestos law firm in Virginia, Maryland, or D.C. continues to struggle for sufferers and their loved ones wrongfully exposed to the project to harmful asbestos fibers.
Washington DC Jobs with Asbestos Exposure
A Range of jobs is associated with high rates of mesothelioma and other asbestos-related ailments, such as:
Shipbuilders possess a high During this period; asbestos was used as insulation in ships' steam pipes, boilers, incinerators, and hot water pipes. Due to lousy ventilation, asbestos dust would build upward, exposing shipbuilders to large quantities of asbestos.
The generators and Turbines found in factories and plants utilized to include asbestos, especially in the gaskets, pipes, and insulation. As a result, many plant employees who worked in petroleum refineries, chemical plants, and power plants are exposed to asbestos.
If you worked in the Construction industry, you might have been subjected to asbestos fibers from the building materials you used. Before 1980, asbestos was often used as insulation in buildings. Furthermore, many other industrial and home construction products contained asbestos, including:
- Fireproofing products
- Spackling and taping compounds
- designs, siding, and roof materials
- Particular textiles, such as blankets, protective coverings, and strong strings
- Cement pipe and sheet material
- Elevator gear
Contact Koonz Mckenney Johnson & Depaolis Mesothelioma Law Firm
An easy vulnerability to Asbestos, resulting in an increased chance of eventually developing an asbestos-related disease, is not enough to encourage personal injury litigation or even a workers' compensation case. Instead, you must wait until you have been diagnosed with an asbestos-related disease before contacting a lawyer.
You don't need to prove that your illness was caused by asbestos before you get in touch with a lawyer -- lung cancer, as an example, can be caused by asbestos or by second-hand smoke. An attorney can help you establish a connection between your existing illness and your prior asbestos exposure. The more serious your investigation, the greater your damages are likely to be.
Our DC mesothelioma Attorneys caution that a growing number of relatives that never were exposed To asbestos are now receiving diagnoses of mesothelioma, cancer, and Other disorders associated with exposure. Many employees collected asbestos dust from their sneakers, hair, or clothing and brought it home, unknowingly exposing household members who handled the actual asbestos products
Koonz Mckenney Johnson & Depaolis Mesothelioma Law Firm
Address - 2001 Pennsylvania Ave NW #450 Washington, DC 20006
Contact - 202-794-5416
Law Firm and Lawyers Reviews
Some Important Points Regarding Lawyers Firm USA
- Lawyers Firm USA provides the useful information about the law firm operating in the major states of the USA.
- It provides close to accurate information about the law firms. You can also verify the information at your end.
- If some of the information about the law business found incorrect, you can consult us via our contact page or give suggestion to correct the law firm details.
- Law Firms in the USA can advertise with our directory firm by visiting the contact us page and fill the necessary form. You can also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The listed law firms are well reputed and have a social presence at every platform. We list the firms after verifying them at every portal.
- You can take the COVID safety precautions before visiting any of the law firm listed at Lawyers Firm USA portal.