Dentons Bankruptcy Law Firm Washington DC
- Published date: December 13, 2020
- Washington, District of Columbia, United States 20006 [ #389 Ad Views - 13 ]
Dentons' award-winning Restructuring, Insolvency, and Bankruptcy team provide a deep bench, with over 30 dedicated professionals and coast-to-coast coverage across 23 office locations in the US.
We offer extensive skill and experience across all sectors but are mainly known for our finance, health care, energy, insurance, and pensions. With over 300 restructuring attorneys worldwide and as a part (by invitation only) of INSOL G36, we're also called a leading company in cross-border bankruptcy matters.
Our partners are always recognized as market leaders by Prominent legal directories such as Chambers and Partners USA and U.S. News-Best Lawyers, Best Law Firms, where we've been commended for providing"clear, unambiguous advice" and"excellent company," and for being"exceptionally pragmatic in [our] approach."
Approach Bankruptcy Law Firm in Washington DC
What distinguishes our practice is our proven ability to quickly and effectively resolve restructurings regardless of how complex, novel, or controversial, and deliver significant value to our customers by keeping a sensible, business-oriented outlook during an engagement. Our business-focused strategy, which centers around optimizing returns available to all stakeholders, contributes significantly to the likelihood of a successful reorganization. At any particular time, our participation in multiple large and complex restructuring matters ensures that our lawyers understand, ahead of our opponents, the tactics and legal concepts at the forefront of bankruptcy and financial restructuring.
We provide the suggestion on both the debtor and creditor sides. We also represent official and unofficial committees, creditors, buyers, trustees, and other parties and interests. Our team regularly evaluates competing jurisdictions domestically and across the world, identifying those authorities and legislation best suited to deal with our customers' needs and protect their interests.
Our attorneys are both at home in part-time work out Situations, duties for the benefit of creditors, receiverships, Foreclosures, and Chapter 7 cases, like in a Chapter 11 case. We Regularly advise debtors, prospective borrowers, lenders, and other customers about the comparative benefits and disadvantages of each undertaking in any particular situation.
Bankruptcy Experience in the United States of America
- American Hospice Management Holdings LLC: Represented American Hospice Management Holdings LLC and 11 related entities in their Chapter 11 proceedings in Delaware. Dentons' representation comprised a successful auction, which resulted in an increase of nearly 60% within the stalking horse bidding, acceptance of 9 million cumulative sales of the organization's assets in six states in three separate transactions, as well as a comprehensive settlement of a $5.5 million claim using the Medicare program, allowing buyers to settle any successor liability issues and prevent operating under a Corporate Integrity Agreement. Before the sale acceptance, Dentons also advised American Hospice in procuring debtor-in-possession financing.
- Bluberi Technologies, Inc.: Representing this Significant designer and developer of gaming technology and gear, and its subsidiaries, in Chapter 15 proceedings from the US Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Illinois and in parallel Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act event in Montreal.
- EFG Bank AG, EFG Bank (Monaco), and European Financial Group EFG (Luxembourg) S.A.: Representing as defense counsel in a suit brought in the Bankruptcy Court of the Southern District of New York seeking to reclaim investments withdrawn from the Fairfield Funds, feeder capital for Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities, LLC (BLMIS).
- Extended Stay, Inc.: Serving as counsel to the trustee of a CMBS Remic trust holding more than US$4 billion in secured debt secured by more than 650 hotels owned by a nationwide hotel chain, at the petition of a particular servicer of a big structured trade.
- Federal-Mogul: Representing the Official Creditors' Committee. It's one of the largest automobile components and systems producers and vendors globally, with operations across the united states and Europe.
- Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors for Dura Automotive: Representing the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors in the Dura Automotive case. Dura is approximately a US$1 billion revenue automotive supply business with many locations in the USA and outside of the US. Early instance issues the Committee has been busy on comprising the Final DIP Financing, the proposed bidding and sale process, the Key Employee Retention Plan, and discovery matters.
- Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors of Hovensa LLC: Representing in the Chapter 11 proceedings of Hovensa, a joint venture owned by a subsidiary of Hess Oil and Venezuela-owned PDVSA. The case achieved a sale in less than four months, which had formerly had failed to be completed over a year pre-bankruptcy, permitting unsecured creditors to be given a considerable recovery.
- IHOP Franchising LLC: The organization and related entities at the Chapter 11 cases involving 19 These cases were heavily litigated, And IHOP ultimately obtained (I) appointment of a trustee for the franchisees, (ii) a going-concern sale of most of the restaurants to a licensed operators And (iii) payment of high cure costs to IHOP, including for revenue underreporting. We are also representing IHOP Concerning a newly filed Case of a Midwest-based franchisee.
Dentons Bankruptcy Law Firm
Address - 1900 K Street NW Washington, DC 20006 United States
Contact - 202-496-7500Website - https://www.dentons.com/en/find-your-dentons-team/practices/restructuring-insolvency-and-bankruptcy/regional-practices/restructuring-insolvency-and-bankruptcy-in-the-united-states
Law Firm and Lawyers Reviews
Some Important Points Regarding Lawyers Firm USA
- Lawyers Firm USA provides the useful information about the law firm operating in the major states of the USA.
- It provides close to accurate information about the law firms. You can also verify the information at your end.
- If some of the information about the law business found incorrect, you can consult us via our contact page or give suggestion to correct the law firm details.
- Law Firms in the USA can advertise with our directory firm by visiting the contact us page and fill the necessary form. You can also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The listed law firms are well reputed and have a social presence at every platform. We list the firms after verifying them at every portal.
- You can take the COVID safety precautions before visiting any of the law firm listed at Lawyers Firm USA portal.