Dickinson Wright Bankruptcy Law Firm Austin
- Published date: December 13, 2020
- Austin, Texas, United States 78701 [ #394 Ad Views - 14 ]
Organizations dealing with financially troubled businesses and those facing financial issues themselves require a seasoned legal partner using a broad range of business advisory, litigation, and crisis management abilities. Lawyers in Dickinson Wright's bankruptcy, restructuring, and creditors' rights practice have extensive experience in the U.S., Canadian, and international insolvency matters.
Employing a team-based strategy, we assist our clients in effectively addressing the vast array of challenges that arise when dealing with businesses in financial distress, such as protecting our customers' interests, implementing our clients' rights and remedies, and restructuring distressed companies.
Experienced Bankruptcy Law Firm Austin
Our areas of experience include:
- Advising on and handling workouts, out-of-court debt restructurings, and liquidations with particular emphasis and expertise in automotive-industry issues, production, property and leasing trades, and construction-related insolvencies.
- Representing secured and unsecured creditors, debtors, creditors' committees, trustees, and purchasers of assets in Chapter 11, Chapter 7, and Chapter 13 bankruptcy proceedings and proceedings under the Canadian Bankruptcy Act and the Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act.
- Representing lenders, underwriters, trustees, emerging fiscal managers, municipalities, townships, and other government units in restructurings, workouts, country court insolvency events, and Chapter 9 filings the United States Bankruptcy Code.
- Counseling clients whose providers face operational or liquidity difficulties, with particular experience in the automotive industry.
- Enforcing our clients' rights and remedies under the Uniform Commercial Code and the Personal Property Security Act, both in court and out-of-court, including collection activities, foreclosures, claim and delivery and replevin actions, self-help repossessions, and disposition or realization of security.
- Judicial and non-judicial) and also deeds-in-law of foreclosure.
Dickinson Wright's bankruptcy and restructuring practice provides financially-troubled companies and their business partners using a wide selection of business advisory and emergency management solutions. We represent lenders, other interested parties in complex restructurings, workouts, Throughout the USA and Canada. Our customers include large national and international corporations, small businesses, and individuals.
We provide innovative yet practical legal solutions through collaboration with Lawyers throughout our company who have experience in the related areas of mergers and acquisitions, banking and capital market transactions, corporate financing transactions, employment, tax, and property. Our team-based approach allows us to efficiently and effectively react to the broad array of issues arising from restructuring the assets and liabilities of troubled Businesses and protecting the interests of all clients dealing with them.
Much Of the firm's recent courtroom activities have been in critical jurisdictions such as New York, Delaware, and Toronto, where numerous large corporate cases are introduced under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code and Canada's Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act. Our vast experience enables us to help our customers evaluate the risks, benefits, challenges, and opportunities available in all facets of restructuring and liquidation negotiations and proceedings and asset management issues.
The bankruptcy and restructuring practice's areas of expertise include:
- Handling the sale and acquisition of all distressed companies' assets in both out-of-court restructurings and bankruptcy proceedings under Section 363 of the Bankruptcy Code, such as discussion and documentation of transactions.
- Representing creditors in debtor-in-possession financing, cash collateral proceedings, debt restructuring, and other troubled-company funding.
- Independently secured creditors in lien assertion, sufficient protection, and relief from stay proceed to effectuate foreclosure on collateral.
- Representing secured and unsecured lenders in the assert assertion, objection, and settlement process.
- Assisting financially troubled companies in assessing out-of-court alternatives and negotiating with creditors, and expressing these companies in bankruptcy proceeding when filing becomes necessary.
- Litigation bankruptcy cases involving preferential transfer, fraudulent transfer, and other bankruptcy-related litigation claims.
- Anticipating and mitigating the effect of a bankruptcy filing by our customers' key customers, suppliers, or strategic partners.
- Protecting our clients' supply of critical goods from financially distressed suppliers.
- Resolving cross-border insolvency issues involving multiple laws and authorities.
The Vast majority of Chapter 11 cases filed now lead to some sale of the Debtor assets, whether through Section 363 of the Bankruptcy Code or via a confirmed Plan.
Contact Dickinson Wright Bankruptcy Law Firm
363 Sales would be the trend as they are designed to achieve a fast outcome. Why are we good at representing the vendor or the buyer, or a creditor in this situation? Because we've done so many of them. In small and massive cases from a couple million to multi-million, in cases with regional and national vulnerability, in almost every industry (automotive, healthcare, real estate, etc.), in cases involving regulatory and environmental problems, and in most cases where a sale is on an emergency basis to prevent a real crisis.
Dickinson Wright's bankruptcy and restructuring attorneys counsel and counsel customers as They browse the nuances of the bankruptcy sale procedure. Our ability to Achieve successful results for our clients is the result of the depth of Expertise of our restructuring lawyers in addition to our capacity to draw on and benefit from the expertise of Dickinson Wright's lawyers in a vast range of training areas. When choosing Dickinson Wright's Restructuring Group, our customers get the Entire firm's advantage and its staff Of attorneys with experience in not only bankruptcy and restructuring but Property, actual Estate, and lawsuit.
Dickinson Wright Bankruptcy Law Firm
Address - 607 W. 3rd Street Suite 2500 Austin, TX 78701
Contact - 512-770-4200
Law Firm and Lawyers Reviews
Some Important Points Regarding Lawyers Firm USA
- Lawyers Firm USA provides the useful information about the law firm operating in the major states of the USA.
- It provides close to accurate information about the law firms. You can also verify the information at your end.
- If some of the information about the law business found incorrect, you can consult us via our contact page or give suggestion to correct the law firm details.
- Law Firms in the USA can advertise with our directory firm by visiting the contact us page and fill the necessary form. You can also mail us at email@example.com
- The listed law firms are well reputed and have a social presence at every platform. We list the firms after verifying them at every portal.
- You can take the COVID safety precautions before visiting any of the law firm listed at Lawyers Firm USA portal.