Stewart J Guss Car Accident Attorney Houston
- Published date: December 10, 2020
- Houston, Texas, United States 77070 [ #370 Ad Views - 5 ]
Since establishing our Headquarters in Houston, Texas in 1999, our firm has expanded to numerous places across the nation, such as hubs in Dallas, New Orleans, Los Angeles, and Atlanta. Along the way, we have assembled a trusted network of partners throughout all 50 nations who share our values and commitment to excellence. No matter where you are, its Stewart J Guss Car Accident Attorney Houston's mission to guarantee that you have the best representation for your case.
An automobile accident can Cause many people trauma. They find themselves in states of shock and psychological distress subsequently. Despite improvements in vehicle safety and driver education, automobile accidents damage or disable nearly 2.3 million people every year in the USA. Suppose you have been hurt in a car accident. In that case, you can get paid for medical bills, physical rehabilitation, lost wages, and other relevant expenses from either your auto insurance company or another driver's insurer, depending on who was to blame.
Experienced Car Accident Attorney in Houston
A car Incident Attorney Can help you through the complicated legal procedure for fully understanding your options, establishing accountability, directing you through filing a personal injury claim, and assisting you to get all the compensation you deserve.
If you were injured in a car collision, several factors could change your claim.
Which Type of Automobile Accident Was You In?
Car accidents can occur when people speed on the highway, during bumper-to-bumper visitors, and all things between. The following lists the most common Kinds of car mishaps:
- Rear-end collisions are often caused by a sudden slowing Down or braking of the vehicle in front. In other circumstances, one automobile follows another one also tightly or accelerates at a higher speed than the vehicle in front of it.
- Side Impact collisions, often called T-bone or broadside collisions, commonly lead to severe vehicle damage and occupant injuries.
- Head-on collisions when the front ends of two vehicles hit each other are usually fatal.
- Sideswipe collisions, when two vehicles push next to one another in precisely the same direction and rub into one another, usually involve minimal vehicle damage.
- Sharp turns often bring on vehicle rollovers at high rates of speed or when vehicles become triggered.
- Single automobile accidents occur when one vehicle strikes a rod, tree, fire hydrant, wall, or innocent bystander.
- Multi-vehicle Pile-ups, or multiple car accidents, commonly occur on highways and freeways. These accidents pose a significant risk of danger to car occupants since multiple vehicles may strike each car, each crash causing additional harm. Law enforcement and civil lawyers can have trouble determining which driver(s) caused these accidents.
- Hit-and-run accidents happen when a driver intentionally leaves the spectacle of an accident resulting in property damage, personal injury, or death.
Steps to be Followed after a Car Accident
If you were in a Vehicle Accident, protect yourself and your interests by taking the next ten steps:
- Cease your vehicle- If you leave the scene of an accident, police could charge you with hit-and-run, and you might face severe criminal penalties.
- Ensure safety- Don't exit your car or truck until you can safely do so. Turn on your emergency flashers. Before assessing land damage, make sure everybody involved in the accident is okay. Immediately seek medical care for anybody who needs it. Don't move an unconscious person until a medical team arrives.
- Call 911- When the injury injured anyone or left-handed anyone unconscious, immediately request emergency medical assistance. Even if the accident did not cause serious injuries, call the police to report the incident. You may need a police report to file a claim with your insurance company, even if it is solely for damage to your motor vehicle.
- Report an accurate record- When the police arrive, inform the investigating officers precisely what occurred. Do not speculate or guess. If you do not know an answer, tell the officer you don't know. Do not misstate any facts. By way of instance, if an officer asks if you are injured, say that you are unsure rather than no. Do not admit liability or fault.
- Take imagesof the crash scene, any damage to your vehicle or other vehicles, and any apparent personal injuries. Photographs can help your insurance adjuster ascertain just how much compensation you deserve for car damage. Photographs may also help fortify your legal statements. Ensure that your photography does not interfere with the continuing police investigation.
- Exchange information- Police usually acquire this information, but you should make an effort and acquire the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of all concerned parties. You also need to obtain the enrollment numbers and insurance info for those vehicles involved. Get some witnesses' advice if you or your lawyer need to contact them in the future.
- Don't take responsibility- When talking with the other parties involved in the crash, witnesses, or even law enforcement, don't take liability for the accident. Do not acknowledge any fault or liability. Don't say you are sorry.
- Call your insurance carrier- Regardless of who is to blame, always call your insurance company to report that you're in a collision and provide general background information. Remember, however, an insurance company representative is focused on the insurer's best interests --maybe not you. Don't discuss the dilemma of fault until you consult with a lawyer. Politely decline to provide a recorded announcement until after seeking legal advice.
- Seek medical attention- Always seek medical care after a car collision. Some injuries do not appear instantly manifest, and you might not notice any symptoms or pain immediately after the accident. Even in accidents involving minor consequences, it is possible to sustain injuries that may worsen if left untreated. After seeking medical attention, make sure you keep all medical documents linked to your treatments.
- Contact an experienced attorney- After a car collision, consult with a personal injury attorney. An attorney can protect your rights and help you get through the correct processes to commence a claim. An attorney may also help optimize your compensation if you are injured and help defend you if you're at fault. Speak to an experienced lawyer before providing any announcements to insurance companies.
Contact a National Car Accident Lawyer Today
The law offices of Stewart J. Guss, Injury Accident Lawyers have helped many clients throughout Texas assert their rights after sustaining accident injuries. Our attorneys know how to research your case, work with the insurance company to receive all the compensation you deserve, and if they cannot settle, then file a lawsuit on your behalf. They can help you browse Texas's complicated automobile crash laws. You want the group of automobile collision attorneys at Stewart J. Guss, Injury Accident Lawyers, to safeguard your rights in addition to the rights of your nearest and dearest.
If you want to schedule a free consultation to learn more about our staff, please contact us at 866-433-5113 or contact us online today.
Stewart J Guss Car Accident Attorney
Address - 12777 Jones Road, Suite 297 Houston TX, 77070
Contact - 866-825-2490
Law Firm and Lawyers Reviews
Some Important Points Regarding Lawyers Firm USA
- Lawyers Firm USA provides the useful information about the law firm operating in the major states of the USA.
- It provides close to accurate information about the law firms. You can also verify the information at your end.
- If some of the information about the law business found incorrect, you can consult us via our contact page or give suggestion to correct the law firm details.
- Law Firms in the USA can advertise with our directory firm by visiting the contact us page and fill the necessary form. You can also mail us at email@example.com
- The listed law firms are well reputed and have a social presence at every platform. We list the firms after verifying them at every portal.
- You can take the COVID safety precautions before visiting any of the law firm listed at Lawyers Firm USA portal.