Stahl Criminal Defense Lawyer New York
- Published date: December 15, 2020
- New York City, New York, United States 10007 [ #397 Ad Views - 7 ]
Stahl Criminal Defense Law is a small firm that prides itself on providing state of the art, large firm representation to our customers at a reasonable price. Given that the size of our company, the intricacy of the cases we handle, along with the in-depth attention that we devote to each thing, Stahl Criminal Defense takes only a limited number of matters at any one time.
Our approach to protecting our clients allows our attorneys to provide highly personalized focus and representation, utilizing a team approach most often seen by large, national companies. We only take things that we have the time and expertise to defend aggressively.
We believe that effective legal representation is a collaborative effort involving the company's attorneys and the customer. In each situation, we've got a clear understanding of our clients' priorities and goals, and create a legal strategy specifically designed to improve them.
At Stahl Criminal Defense exhaustive preparation, thorough, comprehensive investigation, powerful pre-trial motions, well-thought-out trial plan and trial skills honed over decades of training have been the key to our customers' success.
Professional Criminal Defense Law Firm New York
Besides our lawyers and professional staff, we've got a community of highly accomplished private investigators, forensic specialists and specialists across a vast array of disciplines to help us.
Many of our cases are complex, involving millions of files, recorded discussions and fiscal transactions. In these more significant instances, bringing together a team of specialists has turned out to be most effective in attacking the government's theory of this case.
Decades of expertise defending federal and state criminal cases supply us with all the knowledge, experience and confidence to vigorously protect our customers against any government allegation.
While much of our practice entails white-collar crime - healthcare fraud, financial fraud, tax evasion, money laundering and international currency transactions - we also have tremendous experience defending against allegations involving extortion, kidnapping, drug crimes, domestic violence, assault and charge card fraud.
Our customers have included accountants, dentists, physicians, pharmacists, attorneys, company executives, brokers, financial planners, contractors, also, to publicly traded and privately held businesses, partnerships and investment capital.
Our Criminal Defense Lawyer Team
Robert G. Stahl
Attorney Robert G. Stahl, the firm founder, has the experience, skill, determination and peer-recognized ability to protect your rights and freedom. Knowing how instances are based on law enforcement, and where the flaws are, enables him to aggressively defend every client with an attention to detail that leads to the very best possible outcome. The company's base is built on results. We treat every customer with dignity and respect; and offer every customer with a fair, critical evaluation of the case, something that's crucial to ascertain how to best shield them.
Mr Stahl has represented all types of high profile cases From Dias Kadyrbayev, the school student from Kazakhstan who had been charged with obstruction in the Boston Marathon Bombing Aftermath situation; to rabbis accused of kidnapping and money laundering; into a Former police officer charged with murder; a pharmacist billed in connection With a huge internet-based pharmacy business, and physicians billed with Over-prescribing opioids, receiving kickbacks from vendors and upcoding violations. Mr Stahl's qualifications and experience include:
- A Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers, a prestigious association Of courtroom-proven professionals across the United States and Canada;
- A Certified Criminal Trial Attorney with nearly 30 Decades of the courtroom and Legal experience tackling the most complicated White-Collar and violent crime Investigations and instances;
- New Jersey Super Lawyer, White-Collar Criminal Defense from 2007 to present;
- The Best Lawyers in the USA, from 2012 through the present year;
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers, from 2013 through the present year;
- AV Preeminent peer-rated fame by Martindale-Hubbell from 2001-present;
- Membership and association with the New Jersey Supreme Court, the Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers;
- A Former award-winning Assistant U.S. Attorney who prosecuted the largest Excise tax fraud case in the history of the United States
- Recipient Of the Director's Award and the John Marshall Award, both top national Honors from the U.S. Department of Justice
- For more than 20 years, a peer-recognized pioneer as a masterful researcher and writer who pitches persuasive pre-trial motions, trial briefs, sentencing memorandums, post-trial and appellate motions and trial strategy. Ms Gasiorowski has worked on an extraordinary assortment of complex, high profile trial and appellate cases, including capital cases and cases of the first impression in state and federal courts. Additionally, she has extensively used experts in pre-trial, trial and post-trial configurations to defend her clientele aggressively.
- Andrew Olesnycky, the former head of the Union County Prosecutor's Office's Domestic Violence Unit, combined Stahl Criminal Defense Lawyers in August of 2015. During his nearly five-year tenure with the Union County Prosecutor's Office, Mr Olesnycky attempted numerous felony cases involving robbery, aggravated assault, gun ownership, narcotics offenses, large-scale theft, and fraud. Mr Olesnycky is among very few criminal offence attorneys in private practice who has served as a national violence manager in a county prosecutor's office and represents those accused of domestic violence in criminal, civil, and administrative proceedings, in addition to sufferers of domestic violence seeking restraining orders in court.
- Since entering private practice, Mr Olesnycky has served as lead attorney in state and federal courts defending charges of conspiracy to commit wire fraud, attempted murder, human trafficking, prescription drug conspiracy, sexual assault, distribution of child porn, interference with custody, corporate theft, and Superstorm Sandy-related fraud. His cases have been featured in the Daily Record, the Asbury Park Press, the Press of Atlantic City, NJ.com, News12 New Jersey, Pix11, and NBC4 New York.
- Certified as a Criminal Trial Attorney by the New Jersey Supreme Court, a distinction earned by fewer than 1% of lawyers in the nation.
- It was named from the National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 for the criminal defense at 2016.
Contact Stahl Criminal Defense Lawyers
Contact us online to set up an appointment Or telephone us in 908-301-9001 for our Westfield, New Jersey office, or 212-755-3300 to our Manhattan office.
In Stahl Criminal Defense Lawyers, we've Successfully defended countless individuals targeted at investigations or Officially accused of state and federal crimes, and we'll fight to aid you to prevail. Please speak to us online to discuss your legal matter.
Stahl Criminal Defense Lawyer
Address - 52 Duane St New York, NY 10007
Contact - 212-755-3300
Law Firm and Lawyers Reviews
Some Important Points Regarding Lawyers Firm USA
- Lawyers Firm USA provides the useful information about the law firm operating in the major states of the USA.
- It provides close to accurate information about the law firms. You can also verify the information at your end.
- If some of the information about the law business found incorrect, you can consult us via our contact page or give suggestion to correct the law firm details.
- Law Firms in the USA can advertise with our directory firm by visiting the contact us page and fill the necessary form. You can also mail us at email@example.com
- The listed law firms are well reputed and have a social presence at every platform. We list the firms after verifying them at every portal.
- You can take the COVID safety precautions before visiting any of the law firm listed at Lawyers Firm USA portal.