Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell Family Divorce Attorney
- Published date: December 15, 2020
- Washington, District of Columbia, United States 20036 [ #409 Ad Views - 12 ]
We are Happy to Declare that Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP was appointed a 2020 U.S. News -Best Lawyers"Law Firm of the Year" in Family Law Tier 1 for Washington, D.C.
There is life after Divorce, and also the most accountable divorce lawyers make sure that those people who have ended their marriages are favourably positioned for their future.
The Family Law Group of Feldesman Tucker brings experience, compassion, cutting-edge knowledge, and abilities to understanding--and securing--what you will need in the years ahead.
Knowing that divorce Affects many facets of life, we're devoted to achieving positive outcomes that will help you proceed successfully the following divorce. We focus on long-term priorities, such as protecting children's best interests and financial resources.
Experienced Divorce Family Law Firm
Whether through negotiation or litigation, Feldesman Tucker family attorneys will work with you to make a strategy that meets your most important objectives. We solve most cases through negotiation, mediation, or the Collaborative divorce procedure. When settlement is not possible, our experienced divorce attorneys and family law litigators provide vigorous representation and advocacy in courts throughout the Washington, DC, metropolitan area.
Top Divorce Lawyers, Decades of Skill and Comprehension.
Adept at managing complex custody and financial issues, our lawyers have the expertise, educated, creativity and determination to assist you to attain the best possible result. We serve a diverse group of customers, including high net-worth individuals, higher-profile customers, dependent spouses, and employees of global organizations like the World Bank and IMF. Associated areas of our firm's experience include trusts and estate planning, domestic violence matters, and representation associated with a small enterprise.
Some people's minds go first to the legal system and the demand for legal protections whenever they think about divorce. Others think of the pain involved when a connection is ending. Still, others focus on a set of fiscal issues that have to be dealt with. Divorce is all these and more.
If your spouse has Told you of a goal to end your marriage or if you are the person who Considers this to be necessary, or the ideal option, then it's crucial to be organized, tactical, and thoughtful to shield your Interests, in addition to those of your children.
Who Will Represent You?
A critical first step Is identifying your criteria for who you want to represent you. For many, It's essential that their divorce lawyer:
- Has several years of experience
- Has a specialization in Family Law
- Offers a variety of process choices, such as negotiation, collaborative divorce, and litigation
- Understands that the client's personal goals and priorities, and will work hard to reach them
- Embodies significant values, such as a dedication to shield the children from parental conflict, an appreciation of the positive aspects of the marriage as well as its failures, along with a respectful, professional approach to the resolution of issues
- Has a sophisticated Comprehension of finance, divorce taxation, pensions and other areas of specialized knowledge
- Be educated about the psychological distress Brought on by divorce and empathetically listens to your concerns
- Is professional and ethical
Make a Process Choice
The Ideal process choice Can Help You achieve your Targets and Protect your interests. Research your options and the advantages and disadvantages of each with your attorney.
Hire the Top Divorce Family Law Firm Now
The requirement for this Emphasis will be different based on the degree of your participation during the marriage in paying the bills and handling investment decisions. If your participation has been minimal, your attorney will make sure you understand and understand your finances and financial situation and your lawyer and you may decide to involve a financial professional to help in this element of your case.
Aim for equilibrium in how You approach the expenses of getting divorced. If it comes to choosing your lawyer and other professionals, the old maxim"You get what you pay for" is probably applicable. Obtaining the charges for a more experienced and more expensive lawyer will likely be a fantastic investment in the long run. On the other hand, discuss with your lawyer whether you can afford his or services and what you can do to keep fees down. Your lawyer will have suggestions. Follow them. It may make a significant difference in the price of your divorce.
Though a divorce is a finish, it is also a beginning. Work hard to keep your eye on the guarantee of the future, and what You can do to accomplish that promise.
Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell Divorce Family Law Firm
Address - 1129 20th Street, NW, Suite 400 Washington, DC 20036
Contact - 202-466-8960
Law Firm and Lawyers Reviews
Some Important Points Regarding Lawyers Firm USA
- Lawyers Firm USA provides the useful information about the law firm operating in the major states of the USA.
- It provides close to accurate information about the law firms. You can also verify the information at your end.
- If some of the information about the law business found incorrect, you can consult us via our contact page or give suggestion to correct the law firm details.
- Law Firms in the USA can advertise with our directory firm by visiting the contact us page and fill the necessary form. You can also mail us at email@example.com
- The listed law firms are well reputed and have a social presence at every platform. We list the firms after verifying them at every portal.
- You can take the COVID safety precautions before visiting any of the law firm listed at Lawyers Firm USA portal.