Cohen Milstein Employment Law Firm
- Published date: December 8, 2020
- Washington, District of Columbia, United States 20005 [ #361 Ad Views - 12 ]
Cohen Milstein's Civil Rights & Employment practice Includes civil rights and employment law visionaries and innovators, who have litigated landmark civil rights and labour disputes, including Keepseagle v. Vilsack (D.D.C.) and Dukes v. Walmart (N.D. Cal.) Before the highest courts in the country and that continue to form civil rights and employment legislation in the USA actively.
- Legal 500 -- "Labor and Employment Disputes: Plaintiff" (2018, 2019, 2020)
- Lawdragon 500 -- "Leading Plaintiff Employment Lawyers" (2018, 2019, 2020)
- Law360 -- "MVP -- Employment Law" (2018)
- The National Law Journal -- "Elite Trial Lawyer Award -- Employment Rights -- Finalist" (2018)
- The American Lawyer --"A Giant of the Plaintiffs Bar" (2017)
Genuine Employment Law Firm
We bring an unshakeable commitment to serving our clients gently and for so long as the representation might need.
We represent people from all walks of life and around all Industries, including agriculture, entertainment, finance, healthcare solutions, manufacturing, retail, technology, transport, and other"white-collar," blue-collar," and"pink collar" industries.
Employees: We represent employees at all levels of employment -- across all businesses -- who have been exposed to discrimination and unlawful bias at work or who have been denied pay for all of the work they completed.
Folks: We also represent collections of individuals who were denied access to places of public accommodation, home, and equivalent access to credit because of unlawful bias and discriminatory practices.
On behalf of our clients, we pursue civil rights and employment Class actions in federal courts around the nation, such as the U.S. Supreme Court, which frequently involve cutting-edge issues linked to the Fair Labor Standards Act, Title VII, Equal Pay Act, Pregnancy Discrimination Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Family and Medical Leave Act, as well as novel joint employer liability problems and procedural issues associated with course certification and class arbitration.
The scope of our Civil Rights & Employment practices Includes, but isn't restricted to:
- Disabilities and Affordable lodging
- Gender, pregnancy, and family obligations
- Race and national origin
- Sexual orientation
Wage and Hour:
- Donning and doffing
- Pre-shift and post-shift time
- Employee misclassifications
- Seasonal Workers and H-2B visas
Cohen Milstein's Civil Rights & Employment practice includes Civil rights and employment rights leaders, visionaries, and innovators, who Are actively shaping the law in the USA, such as:
Joseph M. Sellers, Chair of the Civil Rights & Employment Clinic, is recognized as"A Giant of the Plaintiffs Bar" (American Lawyer, 2017). In Addition to arguing seminal civil rights and employment class activities Before the Supreme Court and successfully litigating many class-action Cases all of the way through trial, he helped draft the Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Restoration Act of 2009, the Civil Rights Act of 1991, and also the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 -- cornerstones of the civil rights and employment laws.
Christine E. Webber, a"Best Lawyers in the United States," is your Co-Chair of National Employment Lawyers Association's Class Action Committee, the nation's leading employment rights law institution. Ms Webber is highly regarded for orchestrating extensive, data-intensive course and collective activities.
Visit Cohen Milstein Employment Firm
Kalpana Kotagal, the winner of Law360's 2018 "Employment MVP", is your co-author of the Inclusion Rider, a seminal employment Contract addendum, made famous by Oscar-winning celebrity Frances McDormand In her 2018 Best Actress acceptance speech, that facilitates greater Diversity hiring practices.
Anita F. Hill, whos Role in finishing workplace harassment is nothing less than historical. In Testified before Congress on the discriminatory and sexually harassing Behaviour of her former EEOC and DOE supervisor after which Supreme Court Ms Hill continues her public advocacy work And can also be a University Professor at Brandeis University.
- Michael Hancock is the former Assistant Administrator for the U.S. Department of Labor's (DOL) Wage and Hour Division. As a Senior DOL worker for 20 years, he has helped enforce a wide assortment of Workplace protections, from minimum wage, overtime, child labour and the Family Medical Leave Act, to the guest employee and other employment-based immigration programs.
Cohen Milstein Employment Firm
Address - 1100 New York Avenue NW Suite 500 Washington, DC 20005, US
Contact - 212-838-7797
Law Firm and Lawyers Reviews
Some Important Points Regarding Lawyers Firm USA
- Lawyers Firm USA provides the useful information about the law firm operating in the major states of the USA.
- It provides close to accurate information about the law firms. You can also verify the information at your end.
- If some of the information about the law business found incorrect, you can consult us via our contact page or give suggestion to correct the law firm details.
- Law Firms in the USA can advertise with our directory firm by visiting the contact us page and fill the necessary form. You can also mail us at email@example.com
- The listed law firms are well reputed and have a social presence at every platform. We list the firms after verifying them at every portal.
- You can take the COVID safety precautions before visiting any of the law firm listed at Lawyers Firm USA portal.