Tully Rinckey Employment Law Firm Austin
- Published date: December 8, 2020
- Austin, Texas, United States 78731 [ #364 Ad Views - 9 ]
If you are a federal worker, you know that your employment is subject to laws and regulations which vary significantly from those in the private industry. When a legal problem arises, you need the aid of a federal employment attorney experienced in managing your unique job conditions. Tully Rinckey PLLC is one of the nation's largest law firm. We're a complete service, coast-to-coast firm for national and government employees with legal troubles.
Our federal employment attorneys together have over 200 years of experience practising national employment legislation. They are crucial components of a staff thats concentrated; the aggressive legal strategy has procured positive results for clients in virtually every element of federal employment and labour law.
We are mostly practised in handling instances where your involvement for a whistleblower has affected your employment status or office environment.
Hire an Experienced Employment Law Firm Austin
If you are involved in a legal dispute with the Federal Government, the time-tested federal employer lawyers at Tully Rinckey will help. We offer a complete spectrum of legal services which protect your rights set the record straight, and also get you the reimbursement you deserve. We stand ready to fight for you.
To schedule an initial consultation with one Of our federal employment lawyers, contact us 24 hours per day, seven days a week, at 8885294543 or even email@example.com.
Under the Civil Rights Act of 1964, all Workers have the right to equivalent federal employment opportunities whatever the following:
- National Origin
- Prior EEO activity
If you believe that you are a victim of Unlawful discrimination based upon race, gender, national origin, religion, age, handicap and prior equal employment opportunity action, Tully Rinckey PLLC can help.
Our experienced lawyers can represent you At every stage of the EEO process, by submitting the first EEO complaint during settlement, trial and mediation. Contact us today at 2027871900 to set up a consultation with one of our EEO lawyers or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Initiating a discrimination claim:
- You should contact an EEO counsellor at your bureau in 45 calendar days of the discriminatory action. This deadline usually can't be waived.
- You may select alternative dispute resolution (ADR) or counselling. If unsuccessful, you will then file a formal EEO complaint together with your federal agency.
- The agency needs to evaluate unless the complaint is dismissed.
If your complaint contains a problem that The Merit System Protection Board has jurisdiction over, your situation is known as a"mixed case" and will proceed before the MSPB. For all other EEO things, once the agency completes its investigation, you will ask an EEO hearing before a judge.
You will file in federal court at any stage. Following the formal complaint was pending for at least 180 days.
To Find out more about workplace discrimination Including what constitutes a protected class as well as how to navigate the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, download Tully Rinckey PLLC's free Guide to Filing a Claim with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
Connect with Tully Rinckey Employment Firm
The attorneys at Tully Rinckey PLLC can represent you at every stage of the EEO process, such as first EEO Counselling, ADR, mediation, trial, and appeal if necessary. Contact us today in 2027871900 to set up a Consultation with one of our EEO lawyers or email email@example.com.
When you select Tully Rinckey PLLC, you are not merely assigned an attorney. Your legal matter will likely be cared for by our complete legal team and support staff. With offices across the United States and abroad, we make sure that you get legal counsel and representation you can trust.
Our team-oriented philosophy encourages ongoing and open communication with every attorney, paralegal, and another support staff working with each customer ensures we know their goals. Our commitment to you means meeting your aims, working carefully and persistently toward your success, and efficiently adjusting for your changing demands.
Our highly educated law team comes to the table with attorneys who have 20 to 30 years of experience representing countless clients. With hundreds of years of combined experience in appellate, global and U.S. business and corporate business law, litigation, criminal law, immigration, bankruptcy, employment law, estate planning, our team has what it takes to make sure your success.
Our client-centred procedure is all about communication. During consultations, we teach clients about the legal challenges that they face and clarify options available from their current position. Our attorneys explain how we resolve legal issues for the greatest possible result.
Tully Rinckey Employment Firm
Address - 3724 Executive Center Dr Suite 205, Austin, TX 78731
Contact - 512-225-2800
Law Firm and Lawyers Reviews
Some Important Points Regarding Lawyers Firm USA
- Lawyers Firm USA provides the useful information about the law firm operating in the major states of the USA.
- It provides close to accurate information about the law firms. You can also verify the information at your end.
- If some of the information about the law business found incorrect, you can consult us via our contact page or give suggestion to correct the law firm details.
- Law Firms in the USA can advertise with our directory firm by visiting the contact us page and fill the necessary form. You can also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The listed law firms are well reputed and have a social presence at every platform. We list the firms after verifying them at every portal.
- You can take the COVID safety precautions before visiting any of the law firm listed at Lawyers Firm USA portal.